Roy Reardon, MD Fellow, American Board of Family Medicine and Fellowship trained in women's health; he is also certified by the National Board of Physicians and Surgeons. Dr. Reardon sees patients of all ages; he also practices women's health.
Garrett Bennett, MD Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Bennett sees patients from age 2 and up.
Nakeisha Otto-Stewart, MD Diplomate, American Board of Family Medicine. Dr. Otto-Stewart sees patients from age 2 and up.
Zalika Nisbeth, MD Diplomate, American Academy of Family Physicians. Dr. Nisbeth sees patients from age 2 and up.
Stephanie Phillips, FNP-C Family Nurse Practitioner. She is a member of the American Academy of Nurse Practitioners. Stephanie sees patients of all ages.
208 N. Cuthbert St. Colquitt, GA 39837
Monday-Friday 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Medicare Chronic Care Management Program
The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) have adopted a new program for Medicare beneficiaries with two or more serious chronic conditions. CCM is a new model of care designed to improve the coordination of your health care with an emphasis on your overall well-being. We believe that to achieve this goal there must be a partnership between the patient and their medical provider. By remaining involved in the decisions regarding your health, healthcare, and lifestyle, we can develop a stronger relationship with you.
Benefits of the Program
- 24-hour access to the care team
- Priority access to the provider for urgent appointments
- Systematic review and scheduling of all preventive care
- Medication reconciliation and oversight
- Creation of a patient-centered care plan document to assure that care is provided in a way that is congruent with your choices and values
- Management of care transitions between and among health care providers and settings
- Monthly phone calls with the Care Coordinator that is assigned to your physician
If you would like to know more about our Chronic Care Program, please call Abby Glass RN, BSN, Care Coordinator: 229-758-4283
Medicare Annual Wellness Visit
Did you know that Medicare covers a one-time "Welcome to Medicare" screening and an "Annual Wellness Visit?" Both of these visits have no co-pay or deductibles applied and are a great way to improve your health. Your Wellness Visit will include a complete health history review and many other services, such as:
- Checking your blood pressure, weight, and vision;
- Screening to detect depression, risk of falling, and other potential problems;
- Recommendations for additional wellness services and healthy lifestyle changes.
These visits will not take much time out of your day. We hope that you will take advantage of this important Medicare benefit and allow us to create your personalized preventative health plan. We are committed to improving the health of our community, one person at a time; take the first step and call to schedule an appointment!
If you have any questions or would like to schedule your Wellness Visit at Miller County Medical Center, call Abby Glass, RN, BSN, Care Coordinator: 229-758-4283